Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Weekly Menu for 8/19

And I'm back!

One of the nice things about doing this blog is that I have a record of previous menus.  When I just don't feel like figuring out what to eat, it is nice to be able to go back a bit and just grab a menu that I've already done. I know that the sales won't necessarily match up, but it is certainly more reliable than me trying to menu plan when I just don't feel like it.

Anyway, we are on to a new week and looking forward to some beautiful weather.  Pork chops are one sale, as are bratwurst, so those two things are making onto the meal plan for this week.  So we are having:

Pork Chops
Taco Salad
Smoked Sausage and Mac and Cheese
Sandwiches (requested by the kiddo)
Brats
Grill Something

There will be lots of grilling this week!  Add some grilled meat with fresh vegetables, and you have pretty much my husband's ideal meal.

So what are you having this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment