Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

I'm Back!

Well, after too much time has passed since I last visited the blogging world, I am on my way back!  I've been working on new menus and am getting even better at keeping within my budget.  I can't wait to share my wealth of knowledge with all one of you who currently reads my blog.  :)

I'm hoping to change my menu weeks from starting on Wednesday to starting on Sunday.  I think it will make more sense for others and be easier for me to keep on top of.  I'm looking forward to posting some time this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Seriously? I'm the only reader? That's crazy! Well, when you're world famous I can say I was the very first follower. What a thrill!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sad, and so very true. I do so much love to have people hanging on my every word. I suppose in the absence of adoring masses, you are a wonderful substitute. Perhaps even better than said masses. :)

      Delete