Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Weekly Menu for 7/1

I don't know about you, but it seems that when the outside temperature goes up, my desire to do any major cooking goes down.  This is definitely the season of quick, easy meals for my family.  My crazy husband is still willing to stand outside in front of a hot grill on a 100 degree day, though.  That man is dedicated to his love of grilled food!  Have I mentioned that he also has a smoker?  He is planning on firing it up  for the 4th.  I have no idea what he is making, but whatever it is will be wonderful.  So this week, we'll have both a Grill Something and a Smoke Something on the menu.

Other than that, everything else I have planned this week requires very little cooking.  We are having pizza again to use up the other pizza crust that I bought for last week.  And we didn't get to the tacos last week, so they are on the menu again for this week, but as Taco Salad.  For whatever reason, taco salad sounds better to me this week.  With those things in mind, my menu for this week is:

Taco Salad
Grill Something
Pizza
Breaded Chicken
Smoke Something


The breaded chicken is something that my husband came up with.  I'll be posting the recipe in the next couple of days.  It is very simple, very tasty, and my kids like it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment