Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Weekly Menu for 6/24

Well last week's craziness has gone by and we are ready to settle in to a much more normal type of week.  Which of course means that I need to be thinking about what I'm going to be feeding my family this week.

A weekly menu plan isn't always in my list of fun things to do, but you can bet that I really appreciate it when we are wrapping up a busy and tiring day and I don't really have to think about what we're going to do for dinner.  Not to mention, it really helps out with our $100 budget.

This meal plan included a birthday dinner for one of my kids, so the ever-kid-friendly Pizza is on the menu for this week.  Since the diner of honor tends toward the picky side, our pizza topping will be pepperoni, Italian sausage, and cheese.  One of the nice things about pizza night is that my kids enjoy helping put it together.  It is a lot of fun seeing them standing at the counter and very carefully putting the toppings in place. Not to mention the added bonus of pre-dinner sampling.

So what are we going to be enjoying this week?

Pizza
Grill Something
Chipotle Pork
Hamburgers
Spicy Basil Chicken
Tacos

Very simple this week.  Summer makes me want to slow and have simplify.  What about you?  Do your habits seem to change with the seasons?

No comments:

Post a Comment