Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Weekly Menu for 6/3

Good morning, internet world!  It is a lovely day here and I'm excited that we get to start spending more time outside and at the pool.  In light of the weather warming up, again we are looking to more summery fare on the menu this week.

There is one exception, of course.  One day we are going to be having meatloaf because we are taking dinner to some friends that just had a baby. Since the new dad is a fairly picky eater, a meat-and-potatoes kind of guy, we are doing meatloaf with a side of macaroni and cheese for them.  And because I'm a lazy cook and don't really feel like making two dinners in one night, I'm just going to double it and have the same for us.

There are a couple of recipes that I will post this week to make the weekly menu plan complete.  You can be on the look out for recipes for both pasta salad and meatloaf.

I think with the dinner that we are taking to our friends, I will be over my $100 budget.  We'll see how it all pans out.  Also of note, we will be out of the house for dinner one night this week.  So without further ado, here is the meal plan for this week:

Pasta Salad
Spaghetti and Meatballs (as requested by my oldest)
Grill Something
Fish Tacos
Meatloaf
Chicken Fajitas

The chicken fajitas is just something that I will throw together.  I suppose I could put an actual recipe together for that.  If I'm feeling ambitious, I may do that.

Anything interesting on your menu for this week?  I'm always looking for new meals to add in to our menu plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment