Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Weekly Menu for 6/17

This week is going to be a crazy week.  Between Father's Day, family occasions, and other goings-on, there isn't much of a menu to speak of this week.  Honestly, I think we may only be home for 2 meals this week, and there are leftovers that can be put into play for dinners.  It's just one of those weeks.  So instead of trying to pretend I have an actual menu for this week, I'm just going to take this time to post recipes.

First up will be Chicken Salad.  It is such a great recipe to pull out when you have extra chicken sitting around.  It's one of my favorite things to do with leftover rotisserie chicken.  Adding grapes and celery to the grocery list doesn't put much of a dent in my budget and another meal is taken care of.

I thank my sister for reminding me of what all our family puts into our Chicken Salad.  Because as far as I know, when I type the recipe in a little bit, that will be the first time the complete recipe will be written down.

I hope you have a great week and are able to enjoy eating at home more than I will be this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment